AALHE 2021 Online + Weave Education
Welcome conference attendees! Join the session below.
Join the Session
Exemplars: Two Changemakers in Assessment Culture
Wednesday June 9, 2021 | 12:45pm CT
Get an email reminder for the session
Leading institutional effectiveness on your campus requires a wide variety of skills, not the least of which is building a collaborative culture of improvement focused assessment work accomplished – both at the institutional and individual level.
Join us to hear the stories of two institutions who’ve made progress on their journey, where you’ll learn about.
- How one-on-one collaboration between an assessment director and program chair around revising learning outcomes statements led to a full curriculum review and redesign
- How an institutional effectiveness leader and program chair are making progress in moving their institution from a compliance to an improvement mindset
- Practical tips on creating a positive assessment culture at your institution
Central Methodist University
- Sandra Wald, Assistant Dean
- Kasey Leech, Program Chair, ABA
Truett McConnell University
- Tammy Mize, Assessment Coordinator
- Heather Ayers, Associate Dean, School of Nursing
Your Guide to Institutional Effectiveness
Institutions like yours are integral to building the future. Institutional effectiveness is an opportunity for you to tell your story and highlight the unique ways you serve students and the community.
With help from Weave’s expertise, tell a complete, compelling, and conclusive story so you can continue your great work.
FREE Assessment and Accreditation Resources
Get the latest resources like eBooks, live and on-demand webinars, guides, checklists and articles.
See the Knowledge Center >
Weave Academy Curriculum and Courses
Get in-depth institutional effectiveness training and certification. Learn more >
Created for educators by educators, this software simplifies the process for both institutional and programmatic effectiveness. Request a demo >
Want More Resources?
Watch Our Latest Learning Improvement Webinar – For FREE
Okay, I Know What Needs Improvement… Now What?
SPEAKER: Dr. Stephen Biscotte
Come get introduced to (or reacquainted with) the backwards design framework and tools for evaluating and designing curriculumThese tools can also guide program and even university-wide continuous improvement work.